Friday, December 21, 2012

Blogger Award

The wonderful Jodie Pierce has seen fit to include me with the honor of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award AND Blog of the Year Award!!!!  Thank you so much Jodie!!! While I am greatly honored by this, I am humbled to think of how many others deserve this award.





I have jumped head first into the world of blogging and publishing. There are several people that have helped me along the way, and several who have inspired me.  First is my husband.  He has been there for me when I wasn't there for myself.  Without him, I wouldn't be even close to where I am today or will be tomorrow.  However, he doesn't blog.  So, I can't send this to him.

There are a few connections that I have made that I could say stand out to me.  They have been an inspiration to me and wonderful sources of encouragement and patience with my stumbling feet as I learn this new world I have joined.

POMCmomma
Claire M. Caterer
Jamie Ruff
Jodie Pierce
The Vampire Queen
Deborah Palmundo

A special thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment