Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Too Many Plates???

 Unofficial plate juggler...

I am not sure if I have too much on my plate or if I'm finally finding out what size my plate is.  Or maybe I am just trying to grab too many plates.... However it is, I am both enjoying and dreading this.  I think it is a good fear though because I'm not letting it stop me from accomplishing my goals.  

Perhaps I simply need to sample everything at the buffet of life to find out what I like the most.  My problem is that I just realized it is an all-you-can-eat buffet!! LOL  

We will see.  I will share.  Life will happen... and I want to be a part of it, not just watch it go by.  Yes, I jumped in head first, but I have my supporters around me that are there for me whenever I need them.  I will not fail unless I let myself... so I WILL NOT FAIL.

Whatever health problems I have are simply obstacles.  They are not barriers if I don't let them become that.  I have the control.  It is control only over myself, but that is all anyone can ask for.  Yes, I have hard times, but who doesn't.  I will use those times to learn, to grow, to become more and better.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment