Thursday, June 4, 2015

A to Z: Value Variety



ALUE VARIETY



Don't get stuck in a rut! Step out of your comfort zone sometimes. Keep moving. If you're not moving, you're stagnant. Stagnant things decay. Humans that decay are dead.

So, live your life while you can! Enjoy all the wonderful things this world offers you. Appreciate all the things you have. Learn more about the world around you and the people in it. Give back. Learn and teach. Absorb and share.

You wouldn't want bologna sandwiches morning, noon, and night for years, would you? So, step out and pull in some variety. If it doesn't work, try something else. You start out in a position of "NO"... all you can get that will change that is a "YES", but you can't get that yes if you never ask -- if you never take that step and put yourself out there.

People learn by doing. Kids learn to walk by pulling themselves up and falling back down. Yes, they cry sometimes. It hurts. But you can't let yourself wallow in the crap. I guarantee that for 99% of you out there, you can look and find at least one person in a position that you consider much worse. Chances are there are an abundance of people in a "worse" situation.

So, what are you waiting for. Go, learn, do! Then go, learn, and do something else!!!

Variety is precious. We have several famous books even that show how dangerous life can be without variety. The top one that comes to mind is The Giver by Lois Lowry. Especially with the relatively new movie on it.


I want variety in my life. I enjoy it. And my imagination allows me to get lost in it and open it up for others to join me through my books.

Thank you for joining me.





My three blog choices today are:


  1. The Editor's Blog - Great reference! Wonderful articles.
  2. The Write Life - Another site for great tips, ideas, resources for writers to keep their writing fresh.
  3. Crew Blog - WoW! I got three great resources for you today. So much info available. 



Don't forget to enter the giveaway!







No comments:

Post a Comment