Saturday, May 16, 2015

A to Z: Fabulous Fans









abulous Fans!


I have some amazing fans -- absolutely FABULOUS! I really appreciate your support and encouragement. My goal is to get out there and connect with more fans.

In this search for new fans, I find myself asking what fans want. I love reading interviews of my favorite authors, hearing about new projects, getting swag or anything signed! What are some things you like?

Another challenge I've uncovered is how to get people interactive. I know I'm a bit quirky. LOL. I tend to keep to myself, but open up when certain topics come up. I call them my soap box topics. Anything that I can talk about forever.... or nearly as long.

Some of my "happy" soap box topics are books, writing, literacy, and education. I love talking about my projects, but I like hearing others too. It stimulates my imagination. There have been times where I've listened to someone talking about their projects of vampires or romance, and somehow my mind will burst to life with ideas about dragons and magic swords or mysterious spheres that alter physics.


I don't know how it works, but as long as it does, I'm not going to complain. 








Here are 3 more blogs that I just discovered during my challenge. I've added them to my "watch" list.

  1. Triskele Books - LOVE it! Great insight and very helpful as well as great reviews. Wow!
  2. Indie Book Blog - Great site. I enjoy the style and comfort in the reviews.
  3. Honest Indie Book Reviews - Another great site with lots of great reviews!


I hit the triple jackpot today. Three incredible sites that all review indie books! How incredible is that?













1 comment: