Saturday, May 9, 2015

My Own A-Z Blog Challenge!



I discovered this idea through fellow author: C. Lee McKenzie: The Write Game. She showed me the A to Z Challenge on her own blog and I followed the link to their site...

"The brainchild of Arlee Bird, at Tossing it Out, the A to Z Challenge is posting every day in April except Sundays (we get those off for good behavior.) And since there are 26 days, that matches the 26 letters of the alphabet. On April 1, blog about something that begins with the letter “A.” April 2 is “B,” April 3 is “C,” and so on. You can use a theme for the month or go random – just as long as it matches the letter of the alphabet for the day." - 

They also have a Facebook Page
Email address is contactatozteam@gmail.com
Twitter hashtag is #AtoZChallenge and Twitter @AprilA2Z


ANYWAY...

I obviously missed it, but I thought about it. I've done a lot of promoting of other authors on this blog and I burned myself out with the load I put myself under. Now in recovery and re-focused, I see that I need to replenish myself by doing my own writing, sharing who I am with my fans, as well as spreading the word for other authors I enjoy.


My own A to Z Challenge provides an avenue for me to take those first steps of my blogging recovery and enjoy the passion of writing that I'd lost for far too long.

I hope that you will follow this journey of mine and invite others to experience it with me. I invite comments to each day's posts and look forward to getting to know my fans.

In my A to Z Challenge, I will follow the concept of going through the alphabet and taking Sunday off. I also want to find other blogs to visit that I haven't seen before. I'm sure there is a lot I can learn and many ideas I can reveal along the way. If you have a blog you want me to visit, share the link with me. I'll be sure to mention you!!



I hope you have as much fun with this as I do.

 Find me and Follow me!!!



 
I hope you'll follow me on Facebook

Twitter,

and even Pinterest. Any and all! 
















3 comments:

  1. A solo AtoZ, heh? Enjoy your journey, Ann. It should be interesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yours looked so interesting and I missed it. LOL. I'm enjoying it so far. It's nice to connect with others, but I also feel like I'm focusing myself more. That's an amazing enough accomplishment on its own. hahaha. Hope you check in and maybe even follow my journey. I may be doing the challenge part solo, but I enjoy company along the way.

      Delete
    2. Yours looked so interesting and I missed it. LOL. I'm enjoying it so far. It's nice to connect with others, but I also feel like I'm focusing myself more. That's an amazing enough accomplishment on its own. hahaha. Hope you check in and maybe even follow my journey. I may be doing the challenge part solo, but I enjoy company along the way.

      Delete